Friday, October 12, 2012

A new purpose.

  I think I might have to change the title of my blog... or add a subtitle, because this blog is not just about eating.  I have a new purpose.  In only a few days since I have started blogging about the food that I am cooking, I have revisited and gone through so many memories and (re)contemplated so many of my values and ways of thinking about myself.  And now I am realizing, that every time I make something or eat something somewhere, I am forced to go back, and I am uncontrollably flooded with memories and thoughts of what I have done in my life and where I have been, of family and friends, and of people that I have met, and of ways that I have felt.  I am also discovering that although I have been various places and thought that I was experiencing distinct cultures and foods, that there is just something so universal about it all.  These places, experiences, and traditions are all connected in some way...  ?

So now, introducing............... "Indulging in a passion:  A revision of self through the study of food."


Besos~  LML

No comments:

Post a Comment