Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tomato Basil Breakfast Burrito

One thing I do love about living in Texas besides my job, is that the majority of the days when I wake up, it is absolutely beautiful outside with the sun shining brightly!  On the weekends, I love waking up, cleaning, and making breakfast.  And when it's beautiful outside (65 degrees in January!) I am inspired to turn to fresh ingredients in my breakfast, as well as my favorite herb: basil.  



I still don't have a ton of time on the weekends, so again, this is a simple, quick, and refreshing breakfast burrito... ENJOY!







Tomato Basil Breakfast Burrito

1 egg
Cherry tomatoes
Fresh basil
Feta cheese
Tortilla
Fresh ground black pepper

Scramble one egg and (some) milk in a bowl.  Pour into pan to cook.  When the egg is cooked and scrambled, add sliced cherry tomatoes and basil and cook until tomatoes are wrinkled. 

 
Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper (I put pepper on everything!).  Add feta cheese and mix until feta cheese starts to melt.  Put in a tortilla, wrap it up, and enjoy your FRESH breakfast!




FETAmakeseverythingBETA!  <3LML


No comments:

Post a Comment