Saturday, February 23, 2013

Italian Herb Chicken Pasta with Veggies

Another purpose of my blog is to share cooking products that I have tried that made my life easier and will make your life easier too! 

Again, another quick weeknight meal-  I usually make a pasta dish Monday nights for some reason and in the quest to change up the dish each week, I ended up trying KRAFT Phildahelphia Cooking Crème.  DELISH!  I am always on the lookout for quick, quality tasting ingredients to use in my meals and to make my life easier!  This is one that I will definitely go back to time and time again. 

 
 
I used the Italian Herb flavor crème, but there are also two other flavors to try.  AND...Everyone LOVED this meal!





Italian Herb Chicken Pasta 

2, 10 oz. KRAFT Philadelphia Cooking Crème Italian Herb
Rigatoni or other type of pasta
2 Chicken Breasts
Half  a pack of frozen chopped broccoli
Half a bag of mixed vegetables
Olive oil
Lawry's seasoned salt
Black pepper
Shredded mozzarella cheese

Boil water and let pasta cook while cooking chicken/veggies.
Begin cooking chicken breasts and drizzle with olive oil.  Season with Lawry's and black pepper.  When chicken is mostly cooked, take out of pan and slice into small pieces.  Put back into pan and cook until fully cooked.  Add frozen broccoli and frozen veggies.  Mix, cover, and let chicken and veggie mixture cook until veggies are crisp.  Then, add one tub of Kraft Cooking Crème.  Mix into chicken and veggies.  Add the other tub of crème and mix.  When pasta is cooked, drain water and add to chicken, veggie, crème mixture.  Mix until pasta is completely coated with mixture.  You can add milk if it is not creamy enough. 
Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and serve hot.  Amaazing with a glass of red!

 

Pasta junkie4life  LML<3

No comments:

Post a Comment