Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Garden Vegetable Spinach and Egg Brunch Sandwhich

Sandwich LOVER here!!!  So, I have been seeing some pins on Pinterest that use Laughing Cow cheese spread on different types of sandwiches... I finally decided to give it a try and definitely fell in love with it!
 
I made this sandwich for a late breakfast, early lunch.  I had been cooking a lot lately with fresh spinach and trying to incorporate it as much as I could into my meals.  This sandwich is super simple, rather healthy, and extremely delicious!  I used regular white bread, although next time I will be using ciabatta or Italian, which will only up the "tastiness factor!"
 
I started by frying an egg over easy/medium (season with salt and pepper) and then threw some fresh bagged spinach in the pan and cooked it until it was wilted and soft.  Meanwhile, I spread one Laughing Cow cheese triangle- Garden Vegetable, on each piece of bread.  I added sliced avocado to one slice of the bread and then put the egg topped with cooked spinach on the other side of the bread.  I put the sandwich together and then grilled it in the pan for a few minutes.
 
DO IT!
 
YUM.  O.  <3LML

No comments:

Post a Comment